Turning Data Into Improvement
Quality is a key driver in health care. With continued competing priorities and increased amounts of quality data requested, how can a difference be made which actually matters to patients? Once a review is completed of all data gathered and where it is reported, how do you dissect the information and pick what to work on next? You must know what is being measured to know where to focus actions. Are your actions truly making an improvement? Efforts made for improvement must be driven by reliable data to identify problems accurately and assist with prioritization of various initiatives. How do you know where to turn for best practices to spark improvement? If these are questions which have crossed your mind, this is an offering for you.
- Group discussion of all quality data reported and to whom;
- Refresher of MBQIP measures and a review of all three MBQIP facility-specific reports;
- Break out groups for deeper dives into challenges as well as review of best practices in chosen area of focus;
- Development of PDSA to leave in action; and
- Strategies on how hospitals can utilize quality data for improvement.
Click HERE for the brochure and details.
Click HERE to register.