Reporting of MBQIP data is required for participation in FLEX activities and to receive Small Hospital Improvement Project grants. Hospitals needing a refresher on MBQIP requirements and/or data abstraction basics are encouraged to attend this virtual training session. Specific topics covered will include:
- Components of MBQIP quality data collection;
- Review process of CART data collection;
- Resources available in QualityNet to make reporting more efficient;
- Developing and implementing an action plan for data reporting;
- Review process of EDTC data collection;
- Reporting EDTC data to QHi; and
- Understanding the SHIP grant milestones.