Patient and family engagement offers a promising pathway toward better-quality health care, more-efficient care, better patient and employee satisfaction, and improved population health. This project is designed to assist 5-7 Critical Access Hospitals in implementation of patient and family engagement metrics.
Anticipated outcomes of this project include:
- Improve quality and safety;
- Improve patient experience scores (CAHPS®);
- Improve patient outcomes;
- Improve patient satisfaction; and
- Improve employee engagement and retention.
The project is running from March to November 2019.
PSLC Gains National Attention
This project is being used an example of best practices in developing patient and family engagement across the nation. Click HERE to see a report from Stratis Health about one Critical Access Hospital’s journey with patient and family engagement.