Patient and family engagement offers a promising pathway toward better-quality health care, more-efficient care, better patient and employee satisfaction, and improved population health. This project is designed to assist 5-7 Critical Access Hospitals in implementation of patient and family engagement metrics.
Anticipated outcomes of this project include:
- Improve quality and safety;
- Improve patient experience scores (CAHPS®);
- Improve patient outcomes;
- Improve patient satisfaction; and
- Improve employee engagement and retention.
An informational webinar was offered on February 7 . Click HERE to access the recording..
Download the PSLC Participant Agreement to apply for the project.
The project will run from March to November 2018.